Welcome to VVelox.net, Zane C. B-H's home on the web.
You can find the stuff I've written over the years on MetaCPAN.
The currently maintained/developed ones are as below.
- Restrieves info on BackupPC backups.
- Basic RAID status poller, returning RAID disk devices, types, and status.
- Provides some easy error related methods.
- Makes searching and colorizing logs trivial with out all the need for piping.
- A interface to the wireless interface AP scanning built into ifconfig on FreeBSD.
- Assorted utilities for manipulating MP3 files via MP3::Tag.
- Use unix permissions for searching for files with File::Find.
- Like ps, but with colored columns and enhnaced functions for searching.
- searches and colorizes the output from Parse::Netstat.
I've written lots of other Perl stuff over the years. Sadly some things such as like with the ZConf modules time and the like became a issue to truly make a them a major thing or really maintain/develop them.
Other Opensource Work
- A very lovely open source monitoring system.
- FreeBSD Ports
- Also a FreeBSD ports maintainer.
- Dusky Neon Potato
- A theme for hugo. Includes graphing, table sorting, and other fun bits.